violetmoondust!!

bienvenue amigos!!

Pages

Wednesday 30 September 2015

I'm back!!

I am so sorry friends I had to take a MAH-HUSIVE hiatus as I was taking my GCSEs (important stuff) but I am BACK and raring to go!

NEWS:
I now have 3 Blythes; a custom, SS and CM (Sally Salmagundi and Cadence Majorette respectively)

I am looking for a new Blythe, and am struggling to choose between a Milky Way Sugar (sbl), Very Vicky (fbl) and Royal Soliloquy (rbl).
All are about 100 dollars apart so the money issue is prominent for me!
But choosing a new Blythe is exciting for me, as I love researching them on Flickr, looking at their stock and debating which one to get!

Anyway, signing off for today, Violet!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for such kind of best details. Really this is very amazing information.
    Examhelpline.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting, good job and thanks for sharing such a good blog. Your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job. Keep it up
    free paypal gift card codes 2019

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for your great information. It really makes me happy and I am satisfied to read it This is actually good to read the content of this blog Here I have one of the best Download DeSmuME emulator for your PC to enjoy gaming on windows and Mac.

    ReplyDelete