violetmoondust!!

bienvenue amigos!!

Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2015

Who's this? (2)

Hello friends! Another installment, if you like, of this tiny series of only two parts in which I introduce my precious Blythes to you. 

Today you will be meeting my custom Blythe, who I call Delphine. 

She has lovely soft wavy blonde hair and a matted face. She has delicate freckles around her nose and peachy lips. Her eyelashes are long and curly and my favourite part about her is the gold sparkly eyelids. She seems to me as having quite the personality, and she is truly gorgeous. She's new, only arriving recently and I remember seeing her face on instagram and flickr and knowing that I had to have her.

You know that feeling, when you instantly feel connected to a doll? That's what I felt, and I'm so glad I bought her.

Seeing her next to my stock doll, Dalia (Sally Salmagundi) makes me realise how tangled D's hair really is....I need to sort that out!

No comments:

Post a Comment