violetmoondust!!

bienvenue amigos!!

Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2015

New beginnings....

So I guess this is my introduction to the blog....

To tell you the truth, I don't really know where I'm going with this! But here is a basic idea of what I'm going to put here and my reasons behind this:

I am new to Blythe collecting and I love writing. I have seen so many talented people with Bythe blogs and sort of decided to join in. So far I only have two Blythes and am very much a 'noob' at Blythe but I thought that this blog could be like a diary of my successes and fails (hopefully not many) with this new hobby. Like a journal of mistakes, if you will.

I am fairly young for a Blythe collector (if you can call me that yet!) at 16 years old, but I will be putting a lot of effort into this blog and I hope my young age doesn't turn you away straight off!

So that's my basic intro to the blog. If this seems cool to you, subscribe, bookmark, whatever you do on this website I'm not sure!
See you all soon,

v m d

No comments:

Post a Comment